Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

Galvin Green Test Pilot

Whilst following Golfposer on Twitter an opportunity came about to test some Galvin Green clothing through a competition, which I duly entered and won.

Although I mention it in the review which I will link to shortly, I have to state that since becoming that test pilot and wearing the Galvin Green merchandise I was sent to wear and test, I have purchased around £700 worth of Galvin Green clothing covering items such as polo shirts, trousers, insula top, thermal jacket, insula hat and a full waterproof jacket!  I would have never considered spending the kind of money associated to Galvin Green prior to becoming the test pilot, but I have to say, or you can simply read my review, you most definitely get what you pay for, and that's quality and comfort on the golf course.

Read my review HERE